- Slides for Taking Notes
- Section I Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- Your Dosha and What it Means
- How Knowing Your Traits Can Help You Better Live in Balance
- The Seasons and Their Properties (East vs West)
- Ayurveda I Elements Food Portions Intro FREE PREVIEW
- Weekly Assignment Section I
- Slides-Elements of Ayurveda Section 1
- How's Your Week Been?
- Section II Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- The Mind, Body, and Spirit in Ayurveda
- Understanding How to Balance the Qualities
- Understanding the Elements
- How the Elements Affect the Doshas
- Ayurveda II Dosha Tastes Elements Qualities Grid FREE PREVIEW
- Learn About the Senses
- Weekly Assignment Section II
- Slides-Elements of Ayurveda Section 2
- Any struggles for this week?
- Section III Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- Ayurveda and the Food Sadhanas
- Ayurveda III Basics for Edibles FREE PREVIEW
- Ayurveda III Food Journal
- Ayurveda III Tridoshic Recipes: Kitcherie & Cashew Cauliflower FREE PREVIEW
- Ayurveda III Tridoshic Recipe Cards FREE PREVIEW
- Ayurveda III Seasonal Eating Guide FREE PREVIEW
- Body Work for the Doshas
- Ayurveda III Daily Home Oil Massage FREE PREVIEW
- Exercises for the Doshas
- Work Schedule for Each Dosha
- Weekly Assignment Section III
- Slides-Elements of Ayurveda Section 3
- The Story of What Happened When the Humans Disrespected the Plants
- Checking In...
- Section IV Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- Vastu (Feng Shui)
- Jyotish (Ayurvedic Astrology)
- Ayurveda IV Vastu, Jyotish, Chakra Basic Chart FREE PREVIEW
- Meditation, Breathing, Mantras
- Slides-Elements of Ayurveda Section 4-Meditation FREE PREVIEW
- Herbs and Self-Care
- Chakras and the Doshas
- Ayurveda IV Detailed Chakra Poster
- How to Incorporate Ayurveda Daily
- Ayurveda IV Yogic Treatments for Daily Use
- Weekly Assignment Section IV
- Conclusion FREE PREVIEW
- Reference Guide... FREE PREVIEW
- Fenugreek for Hyperglycemia-Diabetes
- Slides-Elements of Ayurveda Section 4-Conclusion FREE PREVIEW
- Before You Go...
Alicia, You're great! ....
Hugs to you and your beautiful energy!
Crystal Lebron, RYT 200
Anonymous Student 200 RYT
So interesting and informative
Samantha Buser, 200 RYT
Extremely sweet and helpful
Peggy Anderson, 200 RYT
I’m an urban girl from the south (like west-coast-of-Florida-south), who’s systematically moved north to find the land of her dreams. I have a Bachelor of Arts in Theatre, a Master of Arts in Holistic Wellness, am a certified Usui Reiki Master Practitioner and Elder Greenfire Wisewoman. I've created organic skincare products and organic, plant-powered meals since 2007. I’ve spent over 20 years researching natural and alternative forms of healing, watching trends come and go. Because of my research, I’ve vowed to stick with tried, true, logical remedies. I’ve also spent over a decade working for health/auto/home insurance, pediatric gastroenterologist’s, and chiropractors. I’ve seen all sides of our sick care model, and understand how and why they work. My mission is to help people cut through all of the confusion they see and hear about being healthy. There is a middle road between medicine and nature, and I’m here to help you find it.
Just wanted to let you know !
Just wanted to let you know !Read Less
No matter what, your happiness is #1...
If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, you may request a refund or exchange your course for another of equal value (if the replacement item is a lesser value, a refund will be issued for the difference).
Please note that sale items cannot be exchanged or refunded.