Here's a 10-minute excerpt from the live courses offered in 2018... if you learn better from video than text, fear not! This course comes with both video and written lesson plans.
- A program like this normally runs $60 per person for a group of 5 in a live setting. Unlike live pr
ograms, you don’t have to travel or worry about coordinating your schedule—go at your own pace online, sipping tea in your PJ’s.
- You get a private email coaching session of 1-hour per week with me ($225 value for the 3 weeks). In this time, you’ll be able to address concerns you may not want to share with the group (food journals, mental or spiritual advice). Trust me, you will
utilizethis free coaching session!
- This is a 78%,
one-timeonly discount for the first 5 people to invest in their health.
- Because of
the 1-on-1 coaching, s pace is limitedto 5 for this course.
What you can expect by the end of these 3 weeks:
- Become more focused
- Deal with stress and emotions better
- Enjoy time management /simplify & organize your life
- Exercise with injuries
- Weight loss/keeping off the weight
- Curb sugar addictions
- Learn to prepare quick and tasty meals without spending a lot
"A small step will lead to growing change"
"It is always good to reaffirm things I already knew."
"A real eye-opener..."
"Nutrition and Time Management..."
- Mind, Body, Spirit Awareness FREE PREVIEW
- Intro-Sleep (Video)
- Sleep (it affects EVERYTHING!)
- Exercise (Video)
- Sport / Exercise
- Meditation (Video)
- Senses (Video)
- Nourishment for the senses
- Time Management (Video)
- Time Management Hacks
- Week 1 Assignment!
- How Aware Are You?
- Basics of Nutrition FREE PREVIEW
- Intro-Nutrient Basics (Video)
- Common Misconceptions (Video)
- Nutrient Basics
- Portion Control (Video)
- Portion control/Serving sizes
- Fad DIEts (Video)
- Fad diets/Superfoods
- Digestion & Chewing (Video)
- Digestion and chewing
- Snacking (Video)
- How snacking is derailing your weight loss efforts
- Discussion & Week 2 Assignment
- Let's Bust Some Myths...
- Pantry Basics FREE PREVIEW
- Clean Foods to Have On-Hand
- Clean foods to have on hand
- Spices & Herbs
- Reading Labels
- Reading labels
- Clever Marketing Scams
- Clever marketing scams
- Shopping, Prepping Foods
- Shopping for food
- Discussion & Week 3 Assignment
- Let's Clean Out That Kitchen!
- Before you go...
- Skin Care Routine FREE PREVIEW
- Top 10 Suggestions for Mindful Eating FREE PREVIEW
- TrueWellth.org Morning Ritual FREE PREVIEW
- Intermittent Fasting FREE PREVIEW
- Portioning Made Easy FREE PREVIEW
- Midnight Run Recipe
- Pandorable Patty Recipe FREE PREVIEW
- Chickapea Recipe FREE PREVIEW
- Ketogenics Scam FREE PREVIEW
- Is soy bad? FREE PREVIEW
- Resource Guide FREE PREVIEW