Here's a 10-minute excerpt from the live courses offered in 2018... if you learn better from video than text, fear not! This course comes with video lessons and written lesson plans.
- A program like this normally runs $300 per week for a group of 5 in a live setting with me ($60 per week, per person). Unlike the past workshops and programs I’ve offered at full price, you don’t have to travel or worry about coordinating your schedule—you go at your own pace online, sipping tea in your PJ’s.
- You’ll get an additional private session of 1-hour per week with me ($225 value for the 3 weeks). In this time, you’ll be able to address concerns you may not want to share with the group (food journals, mental or spiritual advice). Trust me, you will utilize this free coaching session!
- This is a 63%, one-time only discount for the first 5 people to invest in their health.
- Space is limited to 5 spaces for this course.
What you can expect by the end of these 3 weeks:
- Become more focused
- Deal with stress and emotions better
- Maintain calm and balance
- Enjoy time management /simplify & organize your life
- Exercise with injuries
- Weight loss/keeping off the weight
- Curb sugar addictions
- Learn to prepare quick and tasty meals without spending a lot
"A small step will lead to growing change"
"It is always good to reaffirm things I already knew."
"A real eye-opener..."
"Nutrition and Time Management..."
Welcome! FREE PREVIEW Skin Care Routine FREE PREVIEW Ketogenics Scam FREE PREVIEW Top 10 Suggestions for Mindful Eating FREE PREVIEW Chickapea Recipe FREE PREVIEW Pandorable Patty Recipe FREE PREVIEW Before You Begin... FREE PREVIEW
Mind, Body, Spirit Awareness FREE PREVIEW Sleep (it affects EVERYTHING!) Sport / Exercise Meditation Nourishment for the senses Time Management Hacks TrueWellth.org Morning Ritual FREE PREVIEW Week 1 Assignment! How Aware Are You?
Basics of Nutrition FREE PREVIEW Nutrient Basics Portion control/Serving sizes Fad diets/Superfoods Digestion and chewing How snacking is derailing your weight loss efforts Discussion & Week 2 Assignment Let's Bust Some Myths... Intermittent Fasting FREE PREVIEW Is soy bad? FREE PREVIEW
Pantry Basics FREE PREVIEW Clean foods to have on hand Spices Reading labels Clever marketing scams Shopping for food Discussion & Week 3 Assignment Let's Clean Out That Kitchen! Before you go... Midnight Run Recipe Portioning Made Easy FREE PREVIEW Resource Guide FREE PREVIEW